When we are outside with the dogs, we come across many things that are "pocket worthy". Recently, Dane's taken a liking to bugs - and I have no problem with that (this coming from a shrieker when I find a roach inside the house), because it's great to have a fearless bugger around. We pick up feathers and old wasp nests, unique leafs and old snail shells. We've always stored our treasures in boxes, but we came up with a way to display our them for further learning and admiration. So, today I share with you our very simple nature board - enjoy!
Here's what you'll need:
1. Cover the corkside of the board and smooth the fabric
2. Turn the board/fabric facing down
3. Staple one side, in three places while keeping the fabric smooth
4. Pull the fabric tight on the opposing side and staple the same
5. Repeat 3 and 4 on the two remaining sides
6. Fold corners tighlty and staple - pull all side tight and staple as needed.
7. Trim off any excess fabric - you can tape the raw edges down with a hardy tape